History and Daily Inspirational Quotes for 1st December

Today{1st December} is Cooked Grasshoppers Month. During the month
of December, grasshoppers swarm Uganda after the seasonal
rains. Ugandans catch, fry, and eat thousands of grasshoppers
every day. The fried green grasshoppers are considered a
delicacy. And... in case you want to celebrate by chomping on
a few, here's how they do it in Uganda: Clean the locusts by
removing the legs and wings, then fry them with some chopped
onion and season with curry powder. Enjoy! ;-)






Today's Inspirational Quote:

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I
let go of what I receive what I need."

By Tao Te Ching
Earn From Clicks...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Translate this page

English French German Spanish Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Powered by Tutors Villa