History and Inspiring Quotes for 20th August

Neale Donald Walsch Did you know...
... that today is Alaska Discovery Day? In 1791, Danish navigator Vitus Jonassen Bering, one of the world's most famous explorers, discovered the land
of Alaska. The Bering Strait, the Bering Sea, Bering Island, Bering Glacier and the Bering Land Bridge have since all been (posthumously) named in honor of the explorer.




Today's Inspirational Quote:
"The deepest secret is that life is not a process of discovery, but a process of creation. You are not discovering yourself, but creating yourself anew. Seek therefore, not to find out Who You Are, but seek to determine Who You Want to Be."
By Neale Donald Walsch

1 comment :

  1. Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you present here and can't
    wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyhow, awesome blog!
    My web site :: Sandpoint waterfront for sale

    ReplyDelete

Translate this page

English French German Spanish Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Powered by Tutors Villa