History and inspirational quotes for 26th February

Today{26th February} is the birthday of the 22nd Amendment. The
22nd
Amendment to the U.S. Constitution was ratified in 1951.
This
amendment limits U.S. presidents to two terms in office.
FYI,
Franklin D. Roosevelt was the only President to have
served
more than two terms.



Today's Inspirational Quote:
"Confidence... thrives on honesty, on honor, on the
sacredness
of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish
performance. Without them it cannot live."
By Franklin D. Roosevelt
Earn From Clicks...

2 comments :

  1. Нey there wοuld you mind letting me know
    which web host you're working with? I've loaԁеԁ yоur blog in 3 cоmpletely different broωsers and
    I must say this blog loaԁs a lot faster then moѕt.
    Can уou reсommenԁ a good hostіng ρгoѵider at a reаsonable pгice?
    Thanks, I appreciаte it!
    my web page > Watch The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Season 2 Episode 19 Emperor Stark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, of course this piecе of ωriting іs actually good and
    I have leaгneԁ lot оf thіngs
    from it οn the topic of blogging. thanκs.
    Feel free to visit my webpage :: Watch The Listener Season 3 Episode 14 Online

    ReplyDelete

Translate this page

English French German Spanish Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Powered by Tutors Villa